Note: This is an opening with ANHAM USA in the McLean, VA office.
Responsibilities will include: Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs). Deconstruct RFPs/RFIs and structure response outlines as required. Create client-centered proposals that comply with RFP/RFI requirements and emphasize central win themes. Proofread proposals and edit and synthesize proposal content provided by other writers or subject matter experts. Make certain that all graphics, figures, listings, tables and other non-text items are accurate and complement text.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of related experience or 2 years of related experience, preferably in a government-contracting environment, with a Master's Degree
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills and mastery of the English language, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to solve problems quickly in a fast paced environment is required
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and analytical skills. Outstanding computer skills and mastery of working with Microsoft Suite.
ANHAM USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Anham USA offers great benefits including:
- Fully Paid Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
The company reviews submittals daily and will contact qualified candidates as needed.